- Thermobreak® No Clad™ is a closed cell, physically cross-linked polyolefin foam pipe & duct insulation with ultra-tough foil facing to prevent mechanical damage in high risk areas. It is purposely designed as an alternative to cladding of pipe and duct insulation and is built to meet the demands of the Thailand climate.
- Thermobreak® No Clad™ is faced with a new UV and puncture resistant foil. The new foil facing consists of a very strong puncture resistant scrim, coated with a layer of aluminium foil to provide the high barrier to water vapour. The foil is then further coated with a specialised clear coating which is resistant to corrosion, weathering and UV. The flexible closed cell foam underneath this tough facing helps prevent impact damage to the outer layer by absorbing the impact.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Excellent acoustic absorption at low thickness. (Noise Reduction Coefficient: 0.40 @ 15mm thickness)
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.034 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Low water vapour permeance means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Provides an aesthetic appearance
- Reliable and durable performance
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), Australian (AS), and ISO, Standards.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and does not support bacterial growth.
- Anti-Microbial and Low VOC for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Green Star compliant, Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Easy To Use
- Thermobreak® Acoustiplus™ is easy to cut and contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
Extensive Technical Support
- Acousticalc™ computer selection program with full analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins, independent laboratory testing and Certification.
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.
- Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt nam, độc lập tự do hạnh phúc.